Rhys!

Rhys!
Merry Christmas!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Month 4 and Growing!

Greetings blog readers!

Rhys sure is growing like a weed!  We think he is 20+ pounds now at 4 months and 4 days!  Such a big boy and doing all kinds of fun stuff now.  He has been in a home childcare for the last few weeks-we started at the beginning of April and it has gone really well!  I'm working M, W/Th/F and off on Tuesdays with him.  Grandma Dana gets Mondays with him as well so he is just in childcare 3 days a week.

He is rolling over, grabbing toys, talking up a storm...he even tries to talk over me if I'm talking on my bluetooth while we are driving to and from Corvallis!  He blow bubbles, almost sits up and loves to stand on our laps.  He is full of smiles and just the light of our lives!  We had a wonderful first Easter yesterday and look forward to many more firsts with Rhys!

I will post some pictures from the last couple weeks of him doing some of his new tricks in action!  I will also post some Easter pics in his brown corduroy suit!  I know you have all been waiting to see the final product of the crib Ryan built so I will take some pictures of that too!  I'm also back on Facebook and will try to get pics up there as well!

Thanks for being patient with us and I seriously hope to have more frequent posts in the coming weeks!  Ryan and I celebrate 1 year of marriage on April 27th this year! 

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe how old he is getting- we need to get the babies together so they can meet each other!

    ReplyDelete