Rhys!

Rhys!
Merry Christmas!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Update at last! He is almost 3 months old!

Wow...I know it has been awhile but we have been busy!  We just had our first flight with Rhys last week to the PAC-10 Tourney in LA where we also got to meet Auntie Tera and Uncle Steve for the first time!

We are off to Houston for the Final Four on April 1st for flight #2!  Rhys had his 2 month check up and was 16 pounds!!!  I know...big boy!  His little cousin Lyla is 6 months and only 14 pounds...what a chunk little Rhys is!  We are having such a great time hearing all of his babble and enjoying his big smiles all day long!  Today he has decided to roll over and over and loves it! This is my last month home with Rhys and although I'm anxious to get back to work...I'm sad to leave him after spending so much time together.

Rhys will be with Grandma Dana on Mondays, home with me Tuesdays and at a home daycare in Corvallis on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  We are busy sending birth announcements out so if you do not see one in the coming week send me your address so I can send you one!  We have tons so don't be shy!

I'm going to post some pics for those who have been waiting...thanks and I will try to post more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I would love photos. doyle.golf1@gmail.com Resting away from work for two weeks, would love to view.

    ReplyDelete